Quote Of The Week
Words are powerful instruments. Handle them and your understanding level of new information will grow in a spectacular way.Kim Kiyosaki, spouse of Robert Kiyosaki (Rich Dad Poor Dad)
Assorted Fish Highlights
Google Maps The only two items I get on the menu whenever I go to Mos Burger.Read More
Now this was a drink I was not going to pass up!Read More
Thanks for coming up to visit buddy!Read More
Google Maps We ate at a local sushi restaurant conveniently located near our place. Excellent quality sushi. Pictures can’t do justice here. However, one thing we didn’t like was that it was not a smoke-free environment. Aside from that though, everything was super!Read More
Keimei was growing impatient with all our picture taking. When were both looking away he grabbed the cake off the table and this is what happened…Read More
Surprise anniversary gift from Kosato <3Read More
I finally decided to sticker bomb my laptop. However, I still wanted to keep it minimal, relevant, and most importantly badass. There was only sticker that came to mind…Read More
- Spoke to the folks over at GoRemit about my pending money transfer. Told me it was gonna be another week or so before my new address change is registered, and following that my ‘my number’.
- Strolled briefly through Odori Park to see the Snow Festival and take some pics.
- Present for Keimei from Grandma received.
- Got a much needed haircut.
- Sekisui House peeps came over to remove our 2nd floor toilet and see if there’s something in the pipes that is causing this perpetuating smell from affecting that only area. It’s been there since we moved in, and have no idea where it’s coming from.
- Old time friend came up to Sapporo to visit for a short while. Always nice to have visitors from Cali.
- Kosato & I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary (and nearly 7 years of being together) — yet again, another topic that deserves and will have a post of its own.
- Downloaded ‘Overlord‘ which I’m quite excited to sit down and watch the moment I get some free time. It’s been a while since I’ve seen a proper zombie flick.
- Stumbled upon a neat mini documentary series by MailChimp titled “Wi-Finders” — They’ve left offices behind. They work from anywhere and everywhere. And they’re transforming the world around them.